Social Data and Monitoring for Marketers: Tips, Tricks and (Easy) Hacks
Take control! There are a lot of great tools and services for mining and monitoring the social landscape, but even the most feature-laden dashboards and engines don't always give you the results you need. In this Twitter-focused session, Tweet House founder Steve Broback will show you some of his favorite real-world tools and techniques that non-coders use to access, control, evaluate, and *act* on the data that various social search engines and dashboards provide.
- Social data sources: You don't need big budgets to get to the best (or largely unknown) data sets
- Easy data capture: APIs aren't just for coders or those with big budgets
- Micro-targeting and "big" data: Merging and evaluating tweets, profiles, and CRM info to isolate and prioritize your efforts
- Data evaluation: The hidden army of assistants available to you that can find buyers, fans, and detractors hidden in millions of tweets
- Driving conversion: Streamlining outreach and response with browser tricks and automation